The Ultimate Crammer's Guide to Surviving Litigation: Trial Court Edition
ABOUT THE COURSE
- Distinguish the ways lawyers can organize their ideas,
- Determine how to establish a theme that would stick in the mind of the judge,
- Recognize the importance of listing the issues to be controverted,
- Identify how intent can be leveraged, and
- List pre-trial strategies.
Regular price for 1 credit unit course
Atty. Mary Christine S.C. Florete
Mary Christine S.C. Florete is a native of Iloilo City, Philippines. Her litigation practice covers Criminal Law, Labor Law, Administrative Law, and Estate Planning.
She is a graduate of University of Iloilo College of Law. Her academic interest lies in International Commercial Arbitration particularly arbitration for the financial markets and energy. She also shares a passion for financial literacy in the grassroots and is an avid fan of the local bourse, the Philippine Stock Exchange. She is a member of the Philippine Dispute Resolution Center, Inc. (PDRCI) and the Philippine Institute of Arbitrators (PIArb).